CALIFORNIA PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS ONLY – CalRE: 01772498
- Personal one on one contact with a California Licensed Transaction Coordinator in San Francisco.
- Coordinate home showings in the San Francisco Bay Area only.
- Phenomenal follow-up with daily updates to all parties along with notes entered in SkySlope.
- Manage all Due Dates, Tasks and Check Lists in SkySlope.
- No more missed deadlines.
- After price and terms are agreed upon oversee completion and signing of Purchase Agreement.
- Open escrow and follow through that the EMD has been deposited within contracted time of acceptance.
- Coordinate title, escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Obtain and assemble Seller’s Disclosure Documents and required Broker forms.
- Obtain and examine necessary reports such as Preliminary Report, Home Warranty and NHD.
- Submit documents for signature and set Task follow up with set completion date.
- Schedule home inspections and have Buyer Agent complete Agent Visual Inspection Disclosure.
- Make sure all reports both Buyer/Listing Agent have been ordered (ex: Termite etc.)
- Follow up with Agent on any repair negotiations that are being discussed with Buyer.
- Initiate and follow up on all outstanding items such as Appraisal, Contingency, Extensions, etc.
- Once we have full Loan Approval and Appraisal then all Contingencies are removed.
- Make sure Septic Pumping and inspection (if applicable) is ordered AFTER all contingencies are removed.
- Make sure that Buyer transfers all utilities from existing account over to new Buyer name.
- ONLY when Title Company records all documents at County Recorder’s Office the transaction is officially closed, and keys can be given to the new Buyer!
“Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will”
~ Nelson Mandela ~